General Data Protection Regulation
As an organiser, I accept that my contact details (email and/or phone) are visible on the map of the Cyber World CleanUp Day cleanup operations open to the public, and, accept to be contacted by participants wishing to join these operations.
As an organizer, I agree to be contacted by World CleanUp Day France or Institut du Numérique Responsable for the assessment of the cleanup operations (weight/volume and quality of deleted files).
As an organiser, I agree to be contacted by World CleanUp Day France or Institut du Numérique Responsable and to be informed of future events; in particular the restitution of the 2020 assessment and the preparation of Cyber World CleanUp Day 2021.
As an organiser, I agree to receive information from the Cyber World CleanUp Day project team to help me in the follow-up and organisation of the programme.
As an organiser, I agree to receive the newsletter of the World CleanUp Day France and Institut du Numérique Responsable association (I may, if necessary, unsubscribe at any time) whose content is related to Cyber World CleanUp Day.
The association World CleanUp Day France and Institut du Numérique Responsable commit themselves :
- Not to transmit or sell your personal data to a third party, nor to contact you for the advertising of a partner of World CleanUp Day France or Institut du Numérique Responsable.
- To delete your personal data if you request it at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To contact you only for actions implemented by the Cyber World CleanUp Day project team and for the smooth running of the Cyber World CleanUp Day project (membership relaunch, donation campaign, etc.).
A short guide to good practice in participant data management for organisers
In the framework of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), for the respect of everyone’s life, the associations World CleanUp Day France and Institut du Numérique Responsable, recommend the following to you as organisers:
- To only use the contact details of the participants, to contact them for the organisation of your event in the framework of the Cyber World CleanUp Day 2020.
- Not to keep or make known to them, the contact details and personal data of the participants who contact you. (Ex: no excel file stored locally or in a shared workspace. etc.).
- Not to divulge in any way whatsoever the contact details and personal data of said participants. (e.g. no sharing via any social networking platform (whatsapp, facebook, etc.)
Statistics and audience measurement: MATOMO
In order to measure the audience of the cyberworldcleanupday.fr website, the open-source tool MATOMO is installed on this server.
One of the founding principles of Matomo is to respect privacy. By its conception, Matomo Analytics in self-hosted mode is respectful of privacy. This means that all data collected is stored only in our own MySQL database, no other company (or Matomo team member) can access this information, and logs or report data will never be sent to other servers by Matomo.
The software source code is open-source, so hundreds of people have reviewed it to ensure it is secure and keeps the data confidential.